The Poznań University of Life Sciences is open to the needs of the Wielkopolska region, Poland and the European Union.
Thus it maintains close contacts with the economy. Practical results of our research are evident not only in the form of publications or granted patents, but also our participation in conferences, seminars, or science and art festivals. We present our achievements at different types of international and national fairs and exhibitions. We frequently win these competitions and receive gold medals. An increasing interest of economic entities and physical persons in the results of research conducted at our university is manifested in the number of commissions for the realisation of different types of studies, expert opinions, evaluations, etc. Services and extension activity are offered by all the Faculties as well as separate teaching units. Our university may realise commissioned research tasks at laboratories, greenhouses and experimental stations. The collection of the Main Library is made available to the public. All the research and teaching units of the Poznań University of Life Sciences offer their services, such as:
- expert opinions technical and field tests,
- evaluations analytical and research services development of biotechnological processes training courses,
- consultations, training sessions extension services in transformation of the cereal production sector development of new technologies on a pilot plant scale analysis of foodstuffs and environmental pollution (HPLC and CC),
- microbiological analysis of food and the environment analysis of IT needs of institutions or companies application of chromatographic,
- mass spectrometry and other spectrum methods,
- electrophoretic and immunochemical methods for the evaluation of raw materials,
- semi-products and final products detection of genetic mutations and evaluation of their effect on performance traits of animals evaluation of nutrition,
- feed contamination and nutritional status of different groups in the population in terms of prevention of diet-dependent diseases problem reports,
- development programmes and business plans market research based on surveys conducting analyses for the purpose of the registration procedure of plant protection agents analyses on genetically modified organisms (GMOs) economic consultancy and other studies.