Please, send your documents before 31st of August 2018. If the procedures for getting visa in your country are long, please send the documents as soon as possible!
To register you have to send first via e-mail and, after having the acceptance from IRO, via post the following documents:
- an application for admission to doctoral studies;
- a copy of a university graduation diploma confirming the completion of graduate (2°) studies or regular M.Sc. studies granted in Poland or an authorised or apostille stamped diploma or another document confirming their graduation from a university abroad, which within three months from the beginning of their studies will be considered, on the power of regulations on validation of foreign diplomas or on the power of an international agreement, to be equivalent to the respective Polish diploma certifying the completion of graduate (2°) studies or regular M.Sc. studies, or authorising their holders to undertake doctoral studies in the Republic of Poland. The copy of the diploma needs to be supplemented with a copy of a register of courses taken with respective marks/grades received.
- a document confirming the command of the English language at the minimum level B2 of the Common European Framework of References fir Languages or another equivalent document. Documents confirming command of the English language include also certificates, diplomas or other documents confirming completion of a secondary school abroad, in which classes were given in English;
- a copy of their valid passport;
- a Curriculum Vitae;
- a characteristic of research activity and a list of scientific achievements;
- two reference letters, characterising achievements of the candidate and indicating their predispositions for research activity;
- a preliminary approval by the scientific supervisor from the Poznań University of Life Sciences together with the accepted research subject for the doctoral dissertation and information on funding for the research;
- a frame project of PhD thesis with the schedule;
- a medical examination certificate, stating a lack of objections to undertake doctoral studies;
- 3 biometric passport photographs.